Sunday, October 5, 2008

Someone has to appreciate a good pun around here

(From MSN:)

Lynn says:

Oh! I've got one for you
Lynn says:
So this chick named Patricia Black works at the bank, and one day this frog comes in asking for a loan.
Lynn says:
"How much?" she asked. "A million dollars," he replied.
Lynn says:
She was pretty dubious and said "Sir, you need some collateral." So he pulls out this little glass unicorn and presents that as collateral.
Lynn says:
Obviously this is weird, so she's all "I have to speak to my manager."
Lynn says:
She goes back and says "Sir, there's this frog here who wants a million dollar loan... I asked him for collateral and he gave me this little glass unicorn."
Lynn says:
So her boss thinks for a second and says "It's a knick-knack, Patty Black, give the frog a loan."
Amanda says:
get out of my life

Thanks to Andrew for telling me this one on Friday night! Thank you, I'm here all week, please don't forget to tip your waiter.

(Epilogue:)

Amanda says:
What kind of motherfucking bank manager is *that*?
Lynn says:
I don't know, where does a frog keep on his person a small glass unicorn?
Amanda says:
I dunno, I imagined him wearing a little velvet jacket
Lynn says:
XD
Amanda says:
I seriously did
Amanda says:
Because he wanted to look dapper at the bank
Lynn says:
And I'm the one with a problem

No comments: